Here are a few conversations that I overheard Taylor and Bentley having today while they were playing and I had to write them down.................
CONVERSATION #1
Taylor: "Where are you going Beny?"
Bentley: "Goffing."
Taylor: "You're going golfing? How fun!"
Bentley: "Yeah!"
Taylor: "Where you going golfing at?......The grass?"
Bentley: "Yeah!"
* We watched the Masters over the weekend so I'm guessing that is where this conversation came from.
CONVERSATION #2
Taylor: "I am SO angry!"
Bentley: (Just staring at her big sister)
Taylor: "I am SO angry and I am the Hulk! The pink and green Hulk!"
Me: "Tay, why are you so angry?"
Taylor: "I'm not, Mom! We're just playing!"
* Shouldn't little girls be playing something other than The Hulk? I guess since it was the "pink & green" hulk that makes it more girlie! They sure make me laugh!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Little Imaginations.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 Thoughts to share!:
Whoever said that boys were the best must not have ever had a LITTLE PRINCESS!!! These LIL PRINCESSES ARE PRICELESS!!! I am so glad that Meg gets to share these precious moments with our girls! And to think that I am going to have 3 LIL PRINCESSES!! I guess I did something right before I got here to have Heavenly Father bless me with Princesses!!!
Post a Comment