OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our first 10 days together....

Well, it's been almost 2 weeks as a family of five and every day I find myself getting teary eyed at how lucky I am. Hayden has already blessed our family in so many ways and I just know that she was meant to be a part of our family. The girls have been wonderful with her. Taylor constantly wants to hold her (which is a good thing Jordan tells me). It kind if drives me crazy when she asks every 5 min, but she is so sweet and gentle with Hayden. It's fun to see her light up and giggle when Hayden does anything - even when she moves her tiny little feet, Taylor thinks it's the cutest thing in the world. Bentley has been so fun too. All she wants to do is kiss Hayden's head. Poor Hayden, because she's kind of the guinea pig when it comes to Bentley learning how to give a proper kiss. 9 out of 10 times it's Bentley making a kissing sound while getting a mouthful of Hayden's hair. Regardless, it's pretty cute to see.

On Monday (Memorial Day), we had such a fun day as a family. I told Taylor for weeks before Hayden was born that I was going to take her to see "The New Hannah Montana Movie" (as she calls it) and with me getting so sick that last month I was never able to. Well, we decided to go as a family and finally fulfill my promise to her. It was SO fun! The girls were so good and the movie was really cute. I'm so glad that we got to do that together! Afterwards we had Subway for lunch and let the girls ride the carousal at Arizona Mills Mall. Everything was simple, but it felt so relaxed and perfect! We even went over to the Tempe Beach Park after lunch and let the girls play in the water for a little bit. It was incredibly crowded with it being Memorial Day so we only stayed a little over an hour, but the girls had a great time!

So far our life with three little ones is going great, but I think we will continue to take it one day at a time until we get used to the idea that Jordan and I are officially outnumbered.

Just the girls - our first outing with me and THREE children! We went to Super Target for a little shopping and lunch at the food court. (Hayden was 6 days old)

This is what the back of my car looks like. We are one FULL vehicle!

Hayden - 1 week old!

The big sisters!

My three daughters - Can't put into words how much I love them!

6 Thoughts to share!:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute Meg. You look real good these days. Always a relief when they are out. Hayden is just beautiful, but after seeing the other two we didn't expect much else.

Rachel said...

OMG meggs...she is so beautiful, im so glad she's here. She is one big girl. I can't wait to meet her. I hope u are doing good. You look great, like always!xoxo

Amber Lund said...

Hi! I have been thinking about you so much wondering if you had the baby! She is sooo Cute! What a precious family you have!

The Mullins said...

Congrats! 3 girls how fun! I was hoping for a little sister for Morgan, but no luck! I hope you are well and enjoying 3 so little. They definitely keep you busy!

Jade said...

Your family is beautifu she is absolutely beautiful she make me miss my tiny baby! They grow up too fast! I think you are so pretty...I want to look like you!

Harris said...

They are so adorable! You guys make cute little girlies! I'm impressed that you are already taking shopping trips at 6 days old. You are seriously impressive!