OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Monday, June 29, 2009

Reasons to smile.......

Hayden is starting to smile and we LOVE it!

I LOVE THESE SWEET FACES!!!

3 Thoughts to share!:

Mandy Abbott said...

Oh Megan... your girls are too precious. She is smiling because she hears her sisters in the background and knows that she will be running around with them in no time! You have such a darling family!! We miss you guys. I love seeing Hayden in outfits that are familiar! That yellow romper was one of my favorites on Olivia... she had such chubbie legs and her rolls were so cute in that outfit!

Tiffany said...

Megan,
Hey I was just thinking about you the other day and knew you were due a little before me. Can you believe you have three kids?! Your little girls are so cute. To me it seems like now with three kids my family like doubled in size, like were a crowd wherever we go! I love feeling like I have a big family.
Anyways, I have some questions I want to ask you that I was curious about. But I dont want to leave a long post on your blog, so I need your email. So if you get this then either email me (tbr17cd@hotmail.com) back or comment on my blog with your email.

Celeste said...

Megsss holy cow!!! They are to freaking cute!! I can't believe benny!! GOsh i miss you guys so so much!! Hayden is such a beautiful baby girl!! Taylor is such a gorgeous and loving big sister. I cant wait to come see your precious family again!! Hope all is well. Give the girls BIG hugs for me!! See you soon. Love you all