OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Taylor's 1st Day of Preschool.......

Well, our little Taylor had her first day of preschool today and..........she missed it! She has been SO sick since Sunday night and I had to keep her home. I'm so bummed that she missed her very first day of school, but I guess that stuff happens. We drove out to Queen Creek (way East Valley) on Sunday night for a August birthday dinner and on our journey back home (we had just started might I add), Taylor started throwing up in the car. That was an experience, but most of all we just felt so bad for her. We made it home and poor thing has basically had a temp of 102.9 since then. I'm taking her to the doctor today and hopefully we can get her all better in time for preschool on Thursday. I'm so excited about this stage in her life. She's getting so grown up which is scary and wonderful all at the same time. There is a lady in our ward that will be her teacher and she will go on Tuesday/Thursday from 9:00 - 11:30. Everything about her preschool program seems so great and I can't wait to see all that Taylor gets to do and learn. For now, just need to get our little girl healthy again!

A few weeks back Taylor received a letter in the mail from her teacher - She's a PRESCHOOLER!


These pictures are from last week when we went to Taylor's Preschool Open House to meet her teacher. She was SO excited and wanted to wear a dress!

This is Taylor today - Poor thing has been sick since Sunday night. Hopefully she will be all better in time for school on Thursday! I just couldn't resist talking this video - it's proof that her little body was getting the rest it so desperately needed! And YES, that really is her snoring!

1 Thoughts to share!:

:) said...

Poor kiddo. I hate it when they get sick. Hope that she gets feeling better soon and that the other girls don't get sick. Your girls are beautiful!