OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Friday, September 21, 2007

PATIENTLY WAITING.......

Everything is going great here in the Hill House - not too much to report these days other than wondering when our second daughter is going to bless us with her arrival! We are now 4 days away from my due date of September 25th! Taylor came 4 days early so we can't help but wonder if today is the day! We are so excited and can't wait to meet little Bentley! My wonderful mother gets into town today and will be here for an entire week! Taylor & Trigger are both so excited to see their Grandma Susie! I just hope that Bentley does come sometime during this week that she is here - NO pressure! The past two weeks have been kind of rough with getting the stomach flu twice (how does that happen?) , chasing an almost two year old all over the place and feeling like you have a giant beach ball in your tummy all the time - so it will be so nice to have my mom here to help! I know I say this all the time, but I am SO lucky to have such amazing friends & family! Thank you to all of you that have helped me out so much these past couple of weeks! I don't know what I would do without you!

Me in the nursery - 5 days before Bentley is "supposed" to be here

We can't wait to meet our little girl!

Taylor loves to play with all of my bags - she's already quite the shopper!

Taylor just playing & relaxing in her room

Taylor is going to be such a great BIG SISTER!

Trigger is also going to be a great Big Brother - I'm not sure if he really knows what is about to happen to his quiet little life. It used to be just him that got all of the attention & then Taylor joined our family! Now he will have 2 little princesses that look at him like he's a big jungle gym! What a good dog - we LOVE him!

Taylor & Mandy Abbott - Mandy has been SO good to me lately! I received a call from her basically telling me that she was coming to get Taylor and take her over to their house to play with her girls - 2 days in a row! What a blessing to have a little "ME" time before Bentley gets here! Besides I think Taylor enjoyed it more over there anyway! She loves her girls! And look at the fun things that she gets to do - ride in the car with NO carseat! What a cool mom Mandy is! Even if it was just around the corner :)

Taylor playing in the backyard in her Princess Castle. It's finally starting to cool off down here in the desert - it's been in the 80's & 90's! We finally can stand going outside during the day!

This is how a romantic dinner works in our house! Jordan has been taking such good care of me lately that I wanted to do something special for him, so I cooked him dinner & a special dessert! Taylor was right there to share the yummy meal with us - we had spaghetti pie!

I just got done doing Taylor's hair when she walked up to me to show that she finished Baby Cinderella's hair - How beautiful!

What a cutie! She LOVES fishy crackers!

Taylor will soon be the big sister and I can't believe it! She has grown so quickly! We can't imagine our lives without her!

6 Thoughts to share!:

Mandy Abbott said...

I love your posts! I can't figure out how to put more than 5 pictures on at a time. Maybe you could show me sometime. Again... adorable room, you have lucky girls. That playhouse looks so fun! But my favorite part of this post is at your dinner table... I noticed that you put ice in your milk!!! I LOVE THAT I'm not the only one who does that! People think I'm so weird for doing that! HA!

Logan & Lindy said...

Megan! You have the cutest blog! Because you have such a cute little girl and the cutest little preg belly LOVE IT! Your house is so cute. I love both of there bedrooms! I love Taylors room! come help me decorate cute!!! I miss coming VT and seeing your cute house. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the castle in the back yard! Yepee she can go out side and not melt!! She is going to have the BEST Winter!

Rick and Summer said...

Jordan and Megan- we love looking at your blog! I've been keeping tabs on you thru Klorissa to see if little Bentley has arrived yet. She already knows it's fashionable to be late! Thanks for letting us in on what's going on at your place. Excited to meet little Bentley and see you guys again sometime soon.

Lissa Leigh said...

Megan,

I really can't believe how cute you look being a full 9 months pregnant. I do not remember me feeling as good as you look! I really love what you've done with Bentley's room. I know it's the same stuff you had for Taylor, but somehow it looks so different. I really like the way you've switched things around in the room. I can't wait to see little Bentley laying in the crib. I know she's going to be a doll! I hope all of those headbands we did fit her:) Also, I LOVE Taylors hair in piggy tails. I think that is the cutest way she wears it. And those brown polka dot bows look absolutely adorable on her! I think I need to make some for my girls now:)

Anyways, I really like this post. I've looked at the pictures like twenty times now. I hope that your next entry will have little Bentley in it:) Take Care!!!

~Klorissa

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs,
I noticed that Jordan is always in the same white tshirt!! What's that all about? hehe

Lissa Leigh said...

I LOVE the new background! It's definitely the cutest one I've seen! It looks a lot better with your pictures, it just blends well. It looks super cute! I am patiently waiting for a new post, but I understand you probably don't have time to sit down and take the time to do it. But that doesn't mean that I still don't check your blog everyday...just in case:)