We blessed our beautiful little Bentley on the night of Wednesday 11/21/07 at our home. It was a very special occasion and I loved that all of our family was able to attend! Especially my mom & dad and Paige (my sister) and Jordan's parents who came in from out of town to be with us! I really have the most wonderful family! Jordan gave an amazing blessing to our little girl! I'm so thankful for the church and for my husband being able to give our children such powerful blessings - it really is such an amazing feeling!
Thank you to everyone that was able to come - it meant so much to us to have all of you there! I can't wait to see Bentley Reese Hill added to the church records under our names! I remember when Taylor was added I just couldn't believe it! I'm sure I will have the feeling all over again! I LOVE that I have two little girls!
Bentley's blessing day!




















4 Thoughts to share!:
So I finally get to see Bentley. What a cutie she is! I love the idea of blessing babies at home. It's much more intimate and special.
Your family looks so dang cute! How special to have the blessing in your home and that both sets of grandparents could be there for your sweet little one. i still cann ot get over it that I have not been out there to meet her! I need to soon! Glad you are all doing so well.
It was so much fun to be there for Bentley's blessing day and for Taylor's 2nd birthday. What a great week for all of us to be together! Love you.
Oh I am so bummed that I had to miss out on little Bentley's blessing. I wanted to be there SO badly. She looked beautiful! How special to have your whole family there. Also, where in the world did your sister get such a great tan? Not in Colorado in the wintertime I'm sure. She must just be lucky and blessed with olive skin. Beautiful little family!!!
~Klorissa
Post a Comment