Hi all - I've decided to make my blog private. Please email me @ jmtth143@cox.net with your email address or just post a comment here if you would like to be added. I'm planning to switch over to a private blog next Saturday 12/8/07. Hope everyone is doing good!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 Thoughts to share!:
invite me!!! loganlindy@gmail.com
I loved your recent posts, I can't believe how skinny your girls are! I would love to be invited
mel_wildthing@hotmail.com
melinda
Bummed when you told me at church. But, I totally understand. I'd love to continue to view your blog. My email is michele@micheletyler.com.
Hello I am a blog lurker and I would love to still be able to look at your blog. My name is Letti and I am from Southern California. I am a SAHM to 5 children. If you would like to check out my blogs please take a peek. I understand if you just want people you know looking at your blog but you do have the sweetest family.
Invite me! I know you already have my email address, so just remember to add me on!
Thanks!!!
~Klorissa
I forgot to leave my email lettibyrd@aol.com
michaelandbekah@gmail.com
Hey girl-
my email address is
sommerh9@hotmail.com! I am kind of thinking about going private too- I have had somebody I don't know, from ASU, comment on my blog and it kind of weirds me out.
Hey – I am setting my blog to private tomorrow- crazy story- but email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com
tbr17cd@hotmailcom
megan- hey!! okay i totally have met you through evonne davis- she's my best friend. didn't you go to ricks with her?? ohhh i just have to tell you how much i love the name Bentley and then of coures Reese is one of my favorites too!! DARLING NAME-DARLING GIRL!!
Post a Comment