HI MOM - WE JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 25! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER! WE MISS YOU EVERYDAY! HOPE YOUR DAY IS AN EXTRA SPECIAL ONE! LOVE YOU - JORD, MEG, TAY, BENT & TRIG
MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER!
MY MOM WITH TAYLOR THE DAY SHE WAS BORN!
OUR FAM IN HAWAII 2006
MY MOM, ME & PAIGEY
JUST THE GIRLS!
GRANDMA SUSIE & NOT SO LITTLE TAYLOR
THREE GENERATIONS
THIS IS TAYLOR WISHING YOU A "HAPPY HAPPY" (THAT'S WHAT SHE CALLS IT)
BENTLEY WISHES YOU A WONDERFUL DAY TOO! WE LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
















4 Thoughts to share!:
What a sweet post to your mom. She really doesn't look a day over 25! She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Susie!!!
~Klorissa
Hey YOU!!!! So I finally checked my email and got your invite!! The first one I got would not let me log in, so thank you for resending it. Your girls are so beautiful...just like there Mommy!! I can't believe you have two. I had no idea you were even pregnant again. Wow, we need to keep in touch more!
Email me your address to dasolos@gmail.com
Good to catch up with you guy! Glad all is well.
Oh wait, did I go private after you did? I can't remember. If so, make sure to email me so I can send you an invite.
Thanks!!
What in the HECK!? I didn't know you guys were moving...! I just heard about it- you guys are moving the 15th? Give me details! Where are you moving? Do you need help packing or anything? I guess I am so out of the loop, huh.. We will miss having you guys in our ward. Everyone has to move outta there sometime though- Write me back :)
Post a Comment