OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Monday, December 10, 2007

GO DEVILS!!!

We finally attended our first ASU game as a WHOLE family! We went to the ASU vs. UofA game last weekend with both of our girls! Of course Taylor and I went to all the games last season to watch Jordan, but obviously that meant we never got to go to the games with him. Jordan & I went to the Colorado game earlier this year, but we didn't take Taylor and Bentley was in my tummy! It was really fun to go as a family and get our girls all dressed upin ASU gear! So we bundled everyone up nice & warm (it was really cold that night) and headed off to the big rivalry game at Sun Devil stadium! We sure miss seeing the BIG #1 on the field, but it was still a blast to cheer on the Devils to an awesome victory!

Bentley smiling at her Sparky stuff - she's got Sun Devil blood!

Bentley all ready to go!

Taylor was SO excited!

She couldn't wait to see Sparky & the cheerleaders!

Our Sun Devil girls!

These are the shoes that Taylor wanted to wear to the game, but I convinced her to pick a different pair!



Our family @ the game!

4 Thoughts to share!:

Lissa Leigh said...

You guys looked SO cute at the game. I wish we could have gone with you...looks like we really missed out:( I am so glad you got a family picture at the game. It's always fun to see you all together. Again we had a great time last night too! We need to not let too much time go before we do it again. Also, your blog looks GREAT! I'm not sure where in the world you found your adorable background, but I LOVE IT! I also love the Christmas music...just puts me in the Christmas spirit:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~Klorissa

Letti said...

You guys are the cutest family. I love that you all get so excited before the games. I grew up with the Manutai's here in Southern California. But we are definitely USC fans here...lol Next year we will be BYU fans because a good friends son got a football scholarship so that will be exciting.

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures of the girls! I love Taylor's ASU hat and Bentley's sock shoes! Too adorable! So glad you had a good time at the game.

Anonymous said...

Megan! i just can't get over how cute your daughters are. When ever i look at your blog i get so emotional cause they're growing up so fast...plus i miss seeing them every day. You guys have the perfect family, i hope i will someday too. Hope everything is going well, i love you all so much and miss you like crazy!

-Paige