OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Pictures 2008

We went to the Mesa Temple earlier this month with some of our friends to look at the temple lights and take advantage of taking our family Christmas picture for 2008! We had such a great time and the weather was next to perfect. One of the perks of living in Arizona during this time of year I guess. I think Jordan and I have gone to see the temple lights almost every year we have been married and it's a tradition that I love to share with our girls now. This year was a special one because Taylor is starting to understand so much! Her and her little friend, Talan were SO intrigued by the nativity and getting to see baby Jesus. Every time we ask Taylor, "Why do we celebrate Christmas?" her reply is (with a BIG smile on her face) "It's Jesus' Birthday!" What a special time of year it is - I'm so thankful for my family!

These are the family pictures that turned out - Thanks Jess & Ryan for taking them for us!

Good little buddies! Taylor and Talan.

My beautiful girls!

0 Thoughts to share!: