OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Colorado is BEAUTIFUL!

It really is! I grew up in such an incredible place and I realize it more and more every time we go back to visit. This trip was an especially great one for so many reasons, from the weather being perfect (warm during the day and rain showers late afternoon & at night - LOVE THAT) to getting to do so many fun things, it was a trip that I will always remember!

Me with two beautiful little girls!

Tay running around in her swimsuit (surprise, surprise). She climbed up on the fence to see a deer standing right behind my parents house. Of course, right when I grabbed the camera it ran off.

Jord just waiting patiently for all 6 girls in the house to get ready (Me, my girls + Paige & my mom). What a good sport!

Bentley is growing up so much these days! I love listening to her sweet voice sing and talk ALL the time!

Legs never looked so chubby in these socks (at least not in our house).

The girls all crashed in the car one day when we went shopping. My mom and I were trying to figure out what we were going to do with all of them with just the two of us since my kids usually stay asleep even when you move them! We made it work and it was so fun!

They finally woke up and enjoyed some shopping!

We went miniature golfing one afternoon and it was a lot of fun, especially watching Taylor want to go 30 times on each hole and not letting us help her because she wanted to do it all by herself. That kid is something else! Hayden had the best score and beat us all!

I seriously love getting this little girl dressed. She already wears 6-9 month clothes and is no joke sharing some outfits with Bentley.

Ready to go to The Denver Zoo

Hayden is such a good baby and just went along for the ride. I don't think she got to see a single animal since she slept the entire time, but we will definitely go again! The Denver Zoo is AMAZING!

Paige with the Zebras

The girls really liked the tigers. Bentley couldn't believe how close she got to see them. She kept saying, "WOW! Grrrrr!"

The giraffe's - there were lots of babies and they were all so cute!

We also saw the polar bears, probably my favorite exhibit at the Denver Zoo.

All these pics are from the tropical rainforest's exhibit. I had never seen it before & we enjoyed looking at all the fish, alligators, turtles and stuff like that.

We also really liked the big horn sheep and Taylor wanted to see the buffalo. Probably because she loves going to see these guys that live behind my parents house.........


They really are incredible creatures!

I love this picture! Jord & Hayden taking a nap together, but Hayden has more of the couch than Jordan does!

Great memories! We went to King Soopers and got a cherry chip cookie. They give them out to kids for free! I used to LOVE getting them!

Breakfast the morning that we headed back home! It was such a FUN trip and we didn't want to leave. Thanks, Mom & Dad for making everything so wonderful!

2 Thoughts to share!:

JHILL said...

What a great vacation! It was really hard to get on a plane and come back to az where the temp was 112! We were leaving 74 degree weather there in Denver to sweat it all out!! What are we thinking! It was so fun hanging out with Meg's family, we always have such a great time with them!

natalieandherboys said...

What a fun trip! We go to the Denver Zoo every chance we get also! The polar bear exhibit is my fave too! And no trip to King Soopers is complete without a cherry-chip cookie! Isn't Colorado the Best?!?! Why don't we live there?