OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had a fun St. Patrick's Day yesterday. Since it was Tuesday we of course made our happy trip over to Carl's Jr. for lunch and then made an even more special trip over to Walmart to purchase our swimming pool for the summer. They picked a light pink one with flowers - nice choice! It was a BEAUTIFUL 85 degree day and perfect to spend time outside in our swimsuits. We ate ice cream sandwiches, played My Little Ponies and relaxed on our beach towels while reading magazines. It was a GREAT day with my girls!


For some reason Trigger thought this towel was laid out just for him.

Video of the girls in the pool together. Bascially non-stop splashing!

I had to include these pics of the girls getting a St. Patrick's Day package from their Grandma Susie. Everything was green and they LOVED it! Thanks Mom!

Bentley's attempt at opening her gift.

The Hill girls - Soon to be 3 of them!

5 Thoughts to share!:

Anonymous said...

The girls are sure cute, you are such a great mom and entertaining. Those little ones always look so happy. They sure are lucky Meg! Talan wants to come play in their pool.

Kristin said...

I will have to go buy a little swimming pool too. I was wondering if they were out in stores yet. I love the slide going into the pool. Your girls are so cute and getting so big. I loved your post about feeling so emotional and tired. I could have written the same thing. I have to keep reminding myself that I am tired but my kids need to keep busy or I lose my patience with them too quickly. Less than 2 months to go and then we will have 3 kids! You will really have a princess palace!

The Carnahan Family said...

Hello to all the Hill's!! We are all so jealous that you're living up the weather in Phoenix, but we always love to visit and know we will be returning one day! As of now, we're living in Kansas City and Andrew is playing for the Chiefs. It is a lot of fun and the best part is that I grew up here in Kansas, so my whole family is here. Luckily, it hasn't worn Andrew down too much! :o) Great to hear your doing well!! Love, A&K

Harris said...

Can you believe you are going to have three? Crazy. They are sooo cute. I wish that we could bust out the swimming pool right now. It snowed here last night! UGH! They are so cute and you are such a cute mom!

Davis Clan said...

Hey Megs,
Wow, it was so good to see your comment on my blog. I need your email address. We have some big news. I'm not pregnant but it's still pretty huge. I need to send you an email. Love you guys
Evonne