Life is definitely a fragile thing. At the end of a long, hard and frustrating day I find myself wondering to main things - #1.) "How in the world did I survive this day?" and shortly after that I ask myself #2.) "How did I get so lucky?" It's hard without a doubt to be a mom and sometimes it's even hard to be a wife (or at least trying to be a good one is tough) and all the other roles that us women take on in this life, but LIFE is simply what we are here for. We are here to live and try to be the happiest we possibly can while doing everything that is involved with living. I have been on this earth for 28 years now and I feel like my life has been a little bit of everything. A WHOLE LOT of joy and wonderful memories that I have shared with family and friends and of course A WHOLE LOT of things that I have been able to learn and grow from. I guess we just have to be thankful for all of it because those experiences are what make us stronger and closer to the people we want to become. I'm thankful for the challenges that I face as a mother - I just hope my kids turn out okay even with the days that I seem to just fall apart. I LOVE them so much and hope they know that even when I am my most upset with them for doing things like decorating our ENTIRE bathroom with the brand new tube of toothpaste we just bought at the store, or showering the dog with an entire cup of chocolate milk or just about anything else their little minds can come up with - they are my world and I cherish & love them!
Our lives these days really are simple. Nothing too exciting going on in our house. We are just preparing for the addition of Baby Hill #3 and I'm sure when that happens we will have a lot more to be crazy about. The countdown is on and until then I'm going to try my best to keep the rest of the hormones in this place in control - POOR JORDAN - a life full of girls! They other day I was really emotional and venting to him about how hard the girls can be sometimes and how I don't understand why they have to be so moody and emotional and as I looked at him through my tears I saw a huge smile on his face as if to say, "Do you realize that is exactly what I am dealing with right now?" I'm so thankful for him for taking on the HUGE challenge of keeping a pregnant women and two little angels happy on a daily basis.
For now, these are a few pictures of what happens in our life.......
Me & Beny at the February Birthday dinner at Joe & Natalie's. LOVE that smile!
My wonderful mother was in town and able to come to the celebration. Here she is holding my cousin Crew.
Time for CAKE! The birthday girls (Natalie & Me) and all the kids blowing out the candles.
We do a lot of baking these days for some reason. The girls made NO Bake Cookies with their Daddy!
How could you not want to taste the cookies baked by this chef?
My Grandma Phillis was recently in the hospital with a broken arm that became infected. We all love her SO much - she is THE BEST Grandma EVER! The girls made her Barbie Princess and My Little Pony pictures to tell her to get better soon.
This is how Taylor fell asleep the other night right during dinner. NO JOKE! Doesn't look too comfortable, but she was content even with.......
......her baby sister dancing and singing all around her!
Jordan and the girls washed my car for me this past weekend and I appreciated it so much. It looks sparkling new!
The helpers!
This is what I was able to do while they worked. Just sit in the sun and rest. I'm so lazy!!!
A much needed rest!
I haven't mentioned this yet on the blog, but we moved the girls into the same bedroom back in January and it has been going pretty well so far. Jordan and I both love how much closer they have become. They are little buddies (for the most part)!
This little girl pulls herself up on everything to see what's going on. Especially the countertops in the kitchen and uses the small lip in the cabinets as a place to keep her tiny little toes. It drives me crazy!
I do LOVE her smile though and it's extremely hard to not smile back!
Getting dressed for the day - Taylor now completely dresses herself. I try to pick out her clothes and she always comes out of her room wearing something totally different. She also has been voicing her opinion of what Bentley should wear. These are the outfits that she selected the other day for them to wear - PRETTY CUTE! (NOTE: Everything Taylor is holding is an example of what she "HAS TO" take in the car with us when we go places. It's never just 1 or 2 things. It's always about 15 but whatever makes her happy and as long as she brings it all back inside I guess it's really not that big of a deal.
This is almost a nightly activity for Taylor and Bentley. They run laps around the kitchen and chase each other. Great exercise, but I'm not sure where they get all that energy!







0 Thoughts to share!:
Post a Comment