OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Thursday, March 12, 2009

If anyone is missing a basketball....

I THINK I FOUND IT!

Taylor asked today if she could take a picture of me and the baby. I was just relaxing on the couch and figured what the heck, if it makes her happy. After taking a look at her photography skills it hit me - "WOW! I am going to have a BABY!" This time around I sometimes forget that I am pregnant and we will VERY SOON be welcoming another sweet spirit into our home. So far everything has gone very well and I am feeling good despite the extra energy it requires to keep up with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. We are extremely excited and can't wait to meet our 3rd daughter! If she is anything like the other two we will forever be on our toes, but the luckiest parents in the world!

Seeing pictures like this is a quick reminder that I am DEFINITELY "with child"........

Me with baby girl #3 today @ 30 weeks!

Another picture taken by Taylor!

I can't believe Bentley will soon be a big sister!

Jordan took me to The Cheesecake Factory for my 28th birthday (February 25th). We have gone there every year for my B-Day since we have been together (7 years). Crazy how time flies - in June we will have been married for 6 years and have 3 children together!

2 Thoughts to share!:

Mandy Abbott said...

Megan you look absolutely incredible! You make being pregnant look good... not many girls can do that!!

JHILL said...

WOW!!!! What a mighty fine looking Momma!!! I do have to admit, Meg is a very BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT WOMAN!!! I am a very lucky man to have 4 GORGEOUS WOMEN IN MY LIFE COME MAY!!!!