OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Monday, October 15, 2007

2 Weeks Already!!!

Bentley has already been a part of our family for two weeks!!!! What a blessing it is to have her! It's amazing how 2 weeks can just fly by in the blink of an eye! We had her doctor's appointment on Thursday last week and she had gained a whole pound! WOW! I wasn't expecting that, but we were happy to hear that she had gained weight since birth! Taylor is such a skinny little thing that it would be kind of fun to have a chubby baby! GO Bentley!

We have definitely already experienced a small taste of what parenting is all about & I can't wait for what is ahead for us in the future! It's scary to think of everything we are going to go through with our children, but it is even more rewarding to think about the joy they bring to our lives! I've decided that some days are going to be more than I can handle & the rest of the time will be so much fun that someday I will only wish that I could have those days back! Basically I plan to just take everything one day at a time!

I'm also VERY lucky to have such an incredible husband that supports me and gives me so much help that I truly don't know that I would do without him! That makes the whole experience of parenthood that much more worth it!

Bentley Reese - 2 weeks old

Believe it or not - I actually made this bow! What an angel!


Bentley's 1st ride in her swing!


SISTERS ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS ..................

These pictures say it all - Taylor LOVES her little sister, Bentley! Maybe a little too much sometimes!


BEAUTIFUL PROFILES .........

I just love these profile pictures! They have the sweetest little faces!

2 Thoughts to share!:

The Marquardt Family said...

Meg The girls are darling! I am so happy for your family. You are the best mom. I am so happy for you. We need to get out there and meet her. Life with football season. I miss you guys and we will see you soon.
Cam

Lissa Leigh said...

What cute girls! You always have them dolled up SO cute! You are such a good mommy to them. I am totally shocked at how good that bow looks you made for Bentley. Gosh, I want to see it in person. Seriously, you've only been making them for a few weeks now and they already look professional.

Your girls are just beautiful. I can see a little bit of you AND Jordan in both of them. That's fun that they're a good mix of the two of you. Anyways, love the pics as always:) Talk to you soon!

~Klorissa