Over the weekend we went on our first family of four (plus Trigger) walk around the neighborhood. It was so beautiful outside & it felt so good to be outdoors all together! Arizona is finally starting to cool down, thank goodness because it was a HOT summer! We love the fact that it is finally fall and even though we don't get to see the leaves changing colors we love the month of October down here in the desert!
Bentley all bundled up and ready to go for her very first walk.
What a sweetie!
Taylor was so excited - she just didn't realize that she was NOT riding in the stroller. I need to invest in a double stroller now!
Tay was even more trilled that she got to sit in her very own wagon. We couldn't wipe the grin off of her face the entire walk!
My sexy man with the boy & Taylor
Taylor just cruising along
Me & my girls!!!














2 Thoughts to share!:
P.S. Megan... you look so good!!
What a cute little family. I can't believe you're already out and about on family walks. It was so cold outside when I had Kalli I didn't dare take her out anywhere for weeks. You're lucky the weather has been so nice. I'm shocked at how tiny Bentley looks in her car seat...especially next to Taylor. She really looks like a baby doll. How sweet! Your family is just picture perfect, especially with Trigger. He just tops it all off:)
Also, YOU LOOK AMAZING! I'm not sure what the heck you've been doing, but you're sure looking good!
~Klorissa
Post a Comment