OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Sunday, October 14, 2007

2006 - 2007 Home Videos....

I found a few videos of Taylor when she was younger and I can't believe just how much she has grown up! It's crazy to even remember that she was once Bentley's size! She makes me laugh and smile everyday (and yell quite a bit too, but that's okay). It will be interesting to see Bentley grow and how she compares to Taylor. Watching these old videos makes me appreciate being a mom and reminds me just how much I love my life!

TAYLOR - 16 MONTHS

Taylor has always loved dancing & spinning in circles! Once she started walking it seems like she learned to run the very next day! She's a very active child!

TAYLOR - 13 MONTHS

This video is hilarious to me! We went to Hawaii for Christmas last year for Jord's bowl game & we went to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch before the big game. My mom was "trying" to take a picture of me & my sister and it was taking forever. It turns out she had the camera on video mode and this is what she captured......

TAYLOR - 11 MONTHS

She just started walking! That was a fun stage!

1 Thoughts to share!:

Klorissa said...

Yay!!! You finally learned how to put videos on...I'm so excited! Your videos are so cute. I really like the one of your mom trying to take a picture of you guys at dinner. That was hilarious! And you looked SO pretty!!! GOSH! I wish I could have been there:( And the one of Taylor first walking just blows me away. It feels like yesterday she was walking like that, and now she's bouncing off the walls! I remember the very first time that I saw her walk...it was after a football game last year while we were waiting for the boys to come out of the locker room. Geese, I really miss those days. Keep posting the videos...I LOVE THEM!!!