BENTLEY REESE HILL
Our little angel is finally here! Bentley was born on Monday, October 1, 2007 at 1:23 pm at Banner Gateway Medical Center! We couldn't be more excited and thrilled to have her here in our lives! She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long! We were expecting her to be bigger than her sister, Taylor since she was almost a week late, but surprise surprise - she is a tiny little thing! We just love her! It has definitely been worth the wait! We are officially a family of four!

Bentley Reese Hill - her first moments of life!
Her little bed in the hospital - they made her the cutest name tag! Just seeing her name makes us smile the biggest smile!
Look at those beautiful eyes!
Bentley taking a look at her new world!
Bentley & Mommy - meeting for the first time!
The Proud Daddy!
Grandma Hill holding her 2nd granddaughter for the 1st time!
Grandma Hill & her two beautiful granddaughters!
Daddy & his two little princesses - He LOVES his girls!
Taylor came and visited us in the hospital and was so darling! Of course she had to do some exploring around the hospital room and she found a little cave to hide in!
Me & my girls! I can't believe it!
Bentley sure is loved already!
Jord, Me & Bentley in the hospital - We are so happy to be holding her in our arms!
Grandma Great holding her 2nd Great Granddaughter!
Norm & Cara & Bentley - They came and visited us in the hospital!
Getting ready to leave the hospital and head home with our new addition!
She was so tiny in her big carseat!
Bentley's 1st car ride!
Taylor & Bentley just hanging out as sisters! We can't believe how big Taylor is!
Taylor just smiles & giggles when Bentley moves her hands and feet! She thinks they are so tiny & cute!
.jpg)
Bentley wide awake!
Bentley sleeping - already making herself at home!
What a beautiful little girl! We are overjoyed to have her in our lives!


































.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)



10 Thoughts to share!:
Hey there. Congratulations! What a great name. That is pretty small, espeically next to my gianormous children. Glad to see all is well. Take care
melinda
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!!! It is so cute to see Taylor so good with her!!! I love seeing Daddys with there little Princess and seeing tiny BENTLEY in Daddys arms love it! Daddys always make them look so Tiny!!!
Oh, my goodness, we are so excited that little Bentley is finally here! We can't wait to meet her. We just love the pictures of Taylor looking at her new lttle sister with such adoration in her eyes. The two of them are going to have such fun together. We love you and are so happy for you! Love, Grandma Susie
Congrats! She is so cute and looks just like you. Hope things are going good and you are getting some sleep. Miss you guys, The Brimhalls
Oh my goodness! Little Bentley is even cuter than I could have EVER imagined. She's got beautiful dark skin and dark hair. She is seriously the cutest newborn I've ever seen. She looks absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see her!! I just want to hold her little body in my arms. I've never held such a small baby...I never got to see Kenadee or Kalli when they weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz.:) Taylor looks like she loves her new baby sister. That's so cute that she likes to play with her hands and feet. I really can't believe how big Taylor looks next to Bentley. She is definitely not a baby anymore!
I am SO happy for you and your adorable little family. You're finally a family of four...doesn't it feel great?! I hope you get some good sleep tonight! Talk to you soon!!
Love, Klorissa
This is Cam and Mand and we are totally loving all of your pics. of sweet Bentley. She is gorgeous!
She is beautiful! Oh, i want to see her so bad but we are still sick over here!! She looks JUST like Taylor!! I think so! Love you guys. We will be by soon. Once all are well!! OH, i already love her!!
She is so cute Megs...congrats!! Hope everything is going well. Looks like if Ty and Taylor don't make it Bradley has a chance with Bentley!
Congrats guys! Bentley looks beautiful. Good work!
hey megan, this is bekah ray- i found your blog through Mandy's. I just wanted to say Hi! I cannot believe how big Taylor is, she was so little when we moved- she is sooo cute! And your new little girl is so beautiful! I LOVE her name! Congrats!
Post a Comment