OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Saturday, September 13, 2008

Care Bear Flashback...

The girls and I took out yet another bin of clothes for Bentley to start wearing (12-18 months). Mostly for her to start wearing the correct shoe size, but the clothes surprisingly are fitting her rather well too! We have way too many girl clothes! Anyway, I came across Taylor's 1st Halloween costume - a Carebear and I couldn't resist trying it on Bentley. I'm not sure why it's so fun dressing your kids up in costumes, but Taylor and I (and even Bentley) could not stop laughing - we had so much fun! Taylor especially got a kick out of it and kept saying, "Oh Mom, look at her! She is so cute...that little Carebear!" I cherish moments like this! It brought back so many memories of when Taylor was my little Carebear. Where does the time go? Before I know it I will be saying the same thing about Bentley!





I can't believe how similar the girls look at this age - It's pretty unbelievable!

One cute Carebear! She was so frustrated that she couldn't climb into the chair and I thought it was too cute! The heart on the bum just tops it off!

1 Thoughts to share!:

Whitney said...

Is that Taylor or Bentley? I am so confused because that totally looks like Bentley. How crazy!