I will officially be making our blog private.
If you haven't given me your email address yet, please do so by leaving me a comment or you can email me directly at jmtth143@cox.net. I will add your email address as a viewer of our blog starting on Friday! I love hearing how all of you are doing these days and would love to continue keeping in touch with everyone!
Thanks a bunch!
Monday, September 8, 2008
STARTING THIS FRIDAY 9/12/08......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 Thoughts to share!:
michaelandbekah@gmail.com
jngermaine@gmail.com
aubski@gmail.com
mlcraig99@hotmail.com
mkarafa@usatoday.com
I am your friend Klorissa's new VT, and she lives like 10 houses down from me! If you are ever this way you have to call, I would love to see you guys!
whitneydaynes@hotmail.com
That is the cutest black and white picture of you guys. You are looking skinny!
Hi Megan, this is Marty's wife Annette. I found your blog on Mindy's, I hope you don't mind. Your girls are so cute. We would love to keep in touch with you guys. flagtown00@msn.com our blog address is flagtownmafia.blogspot.com
michele@micheletyler.com
hey love my email address is bennettjade@gmail.com! you are seriously so beautiful and super skinny!
Post a Comment