OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Friday, September 26, 2008

I can't help but SMILE!

Taylor has a million and one facial expressions and I LOVE them all, but I have narrowed it down to my top three and here are my favorites.......

#1 - Her smile is my MOST favorite of all her expressions! She has a beautiful smile that is simply contagious!

#2 - Her grumpy face! It never lasts very long and usually is followed by her "happy as can be" smile two minutes later. We go through a lot of different emotions in this house each day!

Jordan bought the girls each an ASU camo hat awhile back and I love when Taylor wants to wear it. She looks SO darling in it!

#3 - Sleeping! She seriously looks like an angel! So peaceful and perfect!

4 Thoughts to share!:

Harris said...

So funny- she had a pretty good pouty face. It is so funny how fast they learn it. Good job on 20 miles. I am so impressed- I could never do it. What a cute little family!!

Teagan said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!love it!
love the hat

Lissa Leigh said...

So Taylor would TOTALLY win a photo contest. Especially with that pouty face! You should enter her in the next one you find. SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Celeste said...

Taylor, we love seeing the pictures of you. You are growing up so fast. It looks like you keep your mom and dad busy keeping up with your daily activities. We are looking forward to playing with you at Christmas! Love you, Grandpa and Grandma Hill