OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Monday, June 16, 2008

The sweetest things in life.........

ARE THE ONES WE LOVE!

Taylor, Bentley and I just wanted to wish a VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the EXTREMELY SPECIAL men in our lives! Our girls are truly blessed to be loved so much by such incredible people.......and let me tell you, they are LOVED!

Grandpa Wally - I really lucked out when it comes to the Dad Department! You have ALWAYS taken such great care me and you continue to do so! I love the fact that I can always turn to you when I have a question or a need for some good advice! My girls just adore you and so do I! Thank you for EVERYTHING! You are a big part of my life and I don't want that to ever change! We love you so very much!

Grandpa Hill (Dougie as Tay calls you) - What an awesome guy you are! I love that you are my father-in-law and that my girls get to call you their Grandpa! You have so many amazing qualities that I'm happy to say my dear sweet husband has been blessed with! Thank you for always making me feel like part of the family and being such a wonderful "Dad!" We love you!

Grandpa Durdy - HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Boy, do I wish that I could see you more often! You are such a special man and I love you so very much! I always feel so happy and lucky when I get to be around you! You are truly an amazing guy! We love you so much and wish we lived closer so the girls could come over and look at the squirrels whenever they wanted!

Grandpa Joe - We miss you everyday! You blessed the lives of everyone that had the chance be around you! Thank you for being such a wonderful Grandpa to me and loving all of us so much! You are such a wise man and I will always value the lessons that I was able to learn from you! I can't wait to see you again when we are all reunited as an eternal family! We love you & miss you!

Since it's "All about the grandchildren" now, here are some cute pics of the girls that we took just for Father's Day! Thankfully, we did this little photo shoot before Taylor's hair fiasco! They certainly LOVE their grandpa's! Hope you guys had a wonderful day! ENJOY!









Happy Father's Day!

3 Thoughts to share!:

Lissa Leigh said...

YAY! I can comment now! The girls look absolutely adorable in their little "photo shoot". You always have them dressed SO cute and I love that they always have matching bows...my kind of girls! Taylor is sure growing up. She's very photogenic! I can't believe how grown up Bentley is too! I'm sure your parents are just going to melt over this post! Well done!!!

Teagan said...

such cute pictures!! love the dresses...isn't it fun to dress them alike!!

JHILL said...

It is a good thing that they look like their Mother!! I have to say, it is very hard to say no to these adorable little girls and to not want to give them the world!! Those cute little faces will melt your Heart!! Thank heaven for little girls!!!