WE WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Father's Day this year didn't go exactly like I had it all planned out in my mind. Jordan has really been extra wonderful lately and I really wanted to make this day special for him! Well, unfortunately he once again had to take care of me! I have been so rundown lately with training, taking care of sick kids and then getting sick myself that I was just about to collapse by Sunday.
Father's Day breakfast was delicious, probably because Jordan had to prepare most of it! Poor guy! I did make him blueberry muffins which he said he had been craving these days, but he pretty much took over the show by making hash browns, bacon & eggs and yummy hot chocolate for all of us girls. What an amazing dad!
Then he graciously took the girls to church all by himself so that I could get some rest that I SO desperately needed. Our ward just split and they are still assigning callings, so this week we only had sacrament, but still - sitting through and an hour to 1 1/2 hours with an almost 3 year old and a mobile 8 month old - NOT the easiest thing to do, but he did it!
We had plans to go to Father's Day dinner out at my aunt & uncle's house later that night, but I knew I wasn't going to make it. So instead of having a dinner all ready and made special for him, Jord ended up making us dinner at home. And of course it was delicious! He is the best cook!
Jord - You really are something else! Thank you for absolutely everything that you do for me and your family! You are the most selfless person I have ever met and after all these years of knowing you, you still amaze me with how thoughtful and giving you are! You always, always, always make me feel loved and protected! Our girls have the absolute best dad and they will learn that more and more as they grow older. As for now, they light up each and every time you walk through the door and see your smiling face! I can't thank you enough for being such a perfect role model for them and for me! We love you so much and hope you had a great Father's day even though you didn't get the pampering that you deserve! I promise next year will be better.....hopefully! You are my everything and I love you dearly!
Jord with his girls getting ready to go to church on Father's Day!
Taylor LOVES her Daddy!
Taylor & Bentley on Father's Day!
How could they not love him with all the fun games he is willing to play with them!
Taylor gets her adventurous side from you - she is so fearless and always getting into something! I love that she is willing to try anything and accomplish what she sets her mind on....just like her daddy!
Bentley looks so much like Jordan and I just love her to pieces! Here she is enjoying some ice cream from Cold Stone the other night. It's hard not to share when she looks at you with these big puppy dog eyes!
Queen of "Our Home"
Multitasking.........
Just like her father!
Playing in the backyard! Notice Taylor trying to playing tug-o-war with Trigger! She must have learned that from her father!
These little girls LOVE their daddy - He is their HERO!











































3 Thoughts to share!:
Megan,
I can see why you'd be so happy to be a mom, and why you'd be so proud of your family. I loved looking at the pictures and can see the love!
What an adorable tribute to your cute hubby!!! I have to agree...we should get together so much more often! I sincerely love you I think you under estimate yourself and how funny and beautiful you are!!! We could be best friends i just think you are awesome!
WOW!! Thanks Megs for making me sound so much better than I am!!! I have to tell you though, these past 5 years have been probably the best 5 years of my life!! You and I have experienced so many different things together in our 5 years that sometimes it is hard to believe that it has only been 5 years but then I think, wow, 5 years, is it really, it has gone by so quick!! You girls are my love and my inspiration!! My favorite thing in the world is being with my girls!!! Listening to Taylor's little voice asking so many repetitive questions and Bentley's adorable little laugh, and watching their GORGEOUS MOTHER take care of them and play with them, it doesn't get much better than that!!! Thank you girls and I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment