Just moments ago I walked in on my oldest child giving herself her very first haircut! That's right - Taylor has never had a haircut in her entire 2 1/2 years of living on this earth! In fact, we have been SO excited lately about how long her hair is getting! Well, not anymore! I can't even believe that this just happened!
Even better - she didn't use scissors, but instead she decided to use Jordan's clippers! I know I should be thankful that she didn't get hurt, but I am just devastated right now! Sure - it will grow back, but I think we have quite some time before her hair is back to normal.
I'll just let the pictures do the talking........especially since I was almost in tears as I was taking them!

Yes, this is Taylor's hair on the floor and this is what she used to remove it from her head!
I immediately threw her in the bath since she was covered with hair! How sad to see it floating in the water beside her!
How horrible is this? Oh my Gosh!
Of course she had to do a giant stripe right down the middle of her head - I'm thinking NO ponytails for a LONG time!
This is after her bath and after I tried "fixing" it! Seriously - WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??!!












9 Thoughts to share!:
Oh man, I would have cried too! Maybe you can shave it all off but I know it would take forever for her hair to grow back. Maybe not a good idea. Good luck with this one. I will admit McKenna has cut her hair before, we had a little bald spot on the side.
OH MY GOSH MEGAN... I am speechless. As I was reading the top part of your post I was thinking the front of her hair might be a little jacked up... but she went to town! It is really cute that she looks up to her daddy so much she wants to be like him though. Oh Megan, I hope you can laugh at this. She really is the cutest thing ever. These will be great pictures to show her in the future! Oh, and I got your letter today! I am so proud of you. Let's just say you have inspired me!
Oh gosh Taylor Brie!! I can't believe she shaved her head!! It's a funny story and I can't believe she really did it. It is going to be such a good memory. I love that little girl so much and she is still beautiful! I am so sorry Meg's and Jordy!! Your little girl is so precious and I love her expressions, her voice, her laugh and her hair!! You guys are lucky to have such a lively girl even when she does things like this. It just makes you love her that much more!! Give her and Beautiful little Bentley a big hug and kiss for me!! Miss and love you all!! And good luck with Tays hair!
Love aunt cel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OH MY GOSH IC AN'T EVEN GET ENOUGH LAUGHS IN THIS PARAGRAPH TO LET YOU KNOW HOW LOUD AND HARD I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!! SERIOUSLY CAN I PLEASE STEAL THIS PICTURE AND POST IT ON MY BLOG?????/ I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER SEEN A BETTER INCIDENT OF A CHILD CUTTING THEIR OWN HAIR AND IT TURNING OUT SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! I'M SOOOO SORRY MEGAN- YOU ARE RIGHT. IT WILL GROW BACK BUT HONESTLY THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HISTERICAL SO I HOPE YOU ARE AT A LAUUGHING POINT RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE YOUR GUTS!!! TAYLOR YOU ROCK! (don't tell her that though!!)
Wow. I am so sorry. Taylor is just too smart for her own good. I'm not sure there is any fixing. Maybe this is time for a little GI Jane action, and lots of Beni's head bands.
Megan! I dont even know what to say about that! I feel so bad for you. That would be very scary site! It will make for some good laughs... SOME DAY!!!
Oh my goodness! I am also speechless. All Brandon & I kept saying was, "Aw, man. Aw, man." Sorry Megan!
Megan, you should just shave it all. She's young and it'll grow back fast.
I would have died!!! At least she has hair to comb it over...my charlotte would have no hope.
Post a Comment