OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Monday, July 14, 2008

Sisterly LoVe....

The past few months have been a real treat to see the girls become so close and have so much fun together. Their laughter brings an instant smile to my face. Now that Bentley is a speed racer with crawling they love to chase each other all over the house and also play "hide from Trigger." It's amazing how a simple look from each other can make the other one start laughing. It's almost like they have this silent language with one another that no one else can understand. It truly is remarkable to me to be able to witness that. I also catch them wrestling together all the time. Taylor just lets Bentley climb all over her, pull her hair and they just giggle giggle giggle! Taylor really is so gentle with her (for the most part) and recognizes that she is the BIG SISTER! I can't say it enough - I LOVE HAVING GIRLS!

Driving the shopping car together at Home Depot one afternoon. They LOVED it! I can't believe that they are old enough to do stuff like this!

Sharing a kids meal together from Wendy's!




Any activity involving water is probably one of my girls favorite things to do! They LOVE SWIMMING! Now Bentley is big enough to crawl around the little kiddie pool we have in our backyard so they just splash and play for hours!


In this Arizona heat we eat A LOT of Popsicles! Taylor is so sweet to always share!



They both have this obsession with the dishwasher. Every time I even open the door to put dishes away one of them comes rushing over to play. Taylor grabs her Little People or her cars or Barbies and Bentley just speed crawls over and starts taking out everything I just put away. What a joy they are!

Bath time - another favorite part of the day for the girls! They love taking baths together!

Getting ready for bed! Taylor loves to wear her towel on her head, "Just like mom!" She will ask Bentley, "Wear towel like mommy, Beny?"


They sure love being naked! I guess I can't blame them when it's ALWAYS 100 degrees here!


Bentley giving Taylor a nice massage right before bed! They are constantly playing together these days!

Playing a little rough! Surprisingly Taylor just kept laughing! She's such a great big sister!


Bentley just adores Taylor and wants to do everything she is doing!

Playing "kitchen" together in Taylor's room! Bentley is the official taste tester!

Us girls shopping at Sam's Club! These two will be sisters FOREVER!

2 Thoughts to share!:

Teagan said...

love love love it!!

Taylors hair is growing in fast!! it looks good!:)

JHILL said...

There isn't anything that makes me happier than seeing those two BEAUTIFUL little girls playing together and laughing together!! It just melts my heart!! I love that Meg gets to be home with the girls and take all of these pictures and experience these memories with them!!!! They are becoming the best of friends, I love it!!!!