Taylor's hair is CRAZY! That's really the best way to describe it. Sometimes when she wakes up in the morning I wonder what the heck she was doing in the middle of the night to create such a disaster. It goes in every direction just naturally and it even has a little curl to it to make it even more wild. When she was a baby, we waited so long for her hair to grow in and now that she is older and her hair is finally starting to grow long and beautiful - she shaves it right off! How lucky can a mother get?
Well, it's been over 2 months now since that tragedy and I can honestly say that I am one lucky mom! We took Taylor to this cute little salon over the weekend for her very first (planned on)haircut and she looks just darling! We did have to cut her bangs pretty short so they look kind of funny, but at least she has bangs! I really thought it would be forever before she looked normal again, but her hair is growing back pretty good. We evened up the long hair in the back so everything will hopefully start growing in at the same pace and before we know it she will have this long beautiful hair that I won't know what to do with!
It was a great first haircut experience. The girls at the salon were so nice and Taylor loved being able to pick out which seat she wanted to sit in while they cut her hair. I tried to get her to sit on this really cute purple hippo, but she wanted the boring yellow car so that's what we went with. After her haircut they styled her hair with butterfly hair clips and they even sprayed her hair with hairspray glitter so every time she moved she was shimmering. And she got a sucker! Life doesn't get much better than that for an almost 3 year old princess! She was one happy, beautiful girl! We had a lot of fun!
Taylor showing off her new haircut.
And so it begins....
Taylor during her 1st haircut!
Picking out her sucker!
The certificate she received with a picture and a lock of her own hair. It was pretty cute!
Jord & Beny watching Tay get her haircut - I think Bentley wanted one too!
Ready to head home looking BEAUTIFUL!
Daddy's little princess!
A few views of the back - It's SO curly!
All showered up and ready for bed!
Trying out new hairstyles - SO fun!
New haircuts! Both Tay & Trig have had them lately and they are looking good!
One more - The girls playing together! Can't wait until those bangs grow!



























4 Thoughts to share!:
Awwwhhhh so many memories of her shaved head just came back to me and I couldnl't help but show my husband the new hair cut and I'm still containing my laughter outloud right now. She is soooo hilarious Megan. Lolli locks is the best huh?? The only place I go to now.
Okay so are you seriously running tons right now? Like that mile tracker to the side is accurate and right on? UNBELIEVABLE! Okay guess what- Brett and I just decided to do a triatholon in November. (we might do the DEc one though) did you get that email from Evonne? Anyhow- I'm totally pumped. Seriously setting a goal like this really sets your butt in shape huh? You are so hardcore and dedicated- not fair! YOU GO GIRL!!
Too cute! Hey your friend Klorissa is in my ward. I was blog hopping then saw her in Primary on Sunday! Hope you and your great little family are doing good! -Mindy
I love the hair cut!! I miss you so much! Klorissa is supposed to plan a bbq so we can get together soon! i updated my blod...finally
Megan, oh my goodness! What an adorable little place to get your haircut! I need to get Kenadee AND Kalli's haircut soon. Where is that place at? Probably Mesa or Chandler huh? Taylor looks adorable with her new hairdo! I LOVE it! And that picture of you is so cute! You look FABULOUS! Look at you in those jeans! I'm sure Jordan is a very happy man:) Anyways, your family is as darling as ever. You guys are always doing fun things. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. You're an awesome mom and a great friend! Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment