OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bentley Time!

Bentley is my little sweetheart! We just love that she is part of our family! She reminds me of Taylor, but then again she doesn't. They are actually very different. For example, Bentley smiles constantly. I love it! She even smiles when I tell her too - she's such a fun baby! It hard to believe that she is already 4 months old. She is due for a check up so I should know her weight and length soon. From what I can tell she is just getting bigger and definitely longer! My girls are going to be taller than me for sure! Oh well, as long as they love me I don't care!

The teething has stopped a little bit because she's not drooling as much & still no teeth have broken through. So who knows when she will cut her first tooth. Only time will tell. She still hasn't rolled over again (only a one time thing so far), but she's working on it & she's liking tummy time a lot more than she has in the past. She's holding her head up and everything - probably to check out what her crazy big sister is doing around her. She just loves Taylor! I can't wait to see them play when Bentley is just a little bit older. That will be priceless!

She's also talking a ton! It's so fun listening to baby's little voices, especially when they discover that they are the ones making all that noise. I enjoy just looking into her eyes and listening to all she has to say. If only I knew what she was trying to tell me - I guess someday I will understand! All in all she's a great baby & a perfect addition to our family!


I made Bentley do a little photo shot for me. Her head is finally big enough to wear my favorite bows (they might be a tad too big still, but they work) I love having girls!

I was trying to take more pictures of her eyes & for some reason she thought it was very funny that I was so close to her face with the camera.

I love how animated she is!

Bentley hanging with her big sister!

Poor girl! Taylor really likes to go and wake up Bentley in the morning! This is bright & early one morning!

Taylor & I say "Good Morning Beny" each morning (Tay calls her Beny)

Me & my baby girl enjoying some much needed relaxation!

What a sweet smile!

Holding her head up so good - I'm so proud!

I just love that sweet little thing! She truly melts my heart!

She was talking a bunch in this picture!

My little Bentley Reese! We love you!

4 Thoughts to share!:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby Bentley, Could you be any cuter? I don't think so! Each time I look at pictures of you and your sister, I wonder if all Grandmas love their granddaughters as much as I do? You are already bringing me and your Grandpa so much joy! Love you!

Lissa Leigh said...

Geese. I ablsolutely LOVE these little tributes to your girls. What a sweet loving mom! I am shocked at how big Bentley is getting. She is really coming into her own look now. She still looks a lot like Jordan, but now I can see a little more Taylor in her. Anyways, I think you are a wonderful mother to these two adorable girls. Keep it up!

~Klorissa

Grandpa & Grandma Hill said...

Bentley, you are so cute. You have such a beautiful smile. We really miss you and can't wait to see you and be able to play with you. We can't believe how much you remind us of your dad. It doesn't seem that long ago that he was that size and smiling all the time like you. We love you and the pictures and stories too!

The Marquardt Family said...

SHE IS SUCH A DOLL! Looks like you are having so much fun being a MOM! I am so glad that you are all doing so well! Keep up the good work super MOM!! xoxox