OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Monday, January 14, 2008

Growing SO fast...

Bentley is 15 weeks old today and I can't believe it! It is going by even faster this time around! She is such a blessing to our family and we are so thankful to have her in our lives. She loves to smile and play with her big sister Taylor, she loves when her daddy comes home and is amazed by her big dog Trigger, but most of all she LOVES her mommy! Her pretty little eyes just light up when she sees me - it's an incredible feeling!

At the moment she is trying to rollover (she achieved this one time so far, but we haven't seen it happen again), she loves looking at herself in the mirror and believe it or not she is cutting her first two teeth. Drooling is a big part of her life these days! We just love her SO much!


Happy Baby Bentley! 15 weeks old

She is a long little thing that's for sure!

She looks so much like her father!

The Hill Girls - Both love to be naked!

Bentley & Taylor just hanging out together!

If Bentley is upset, Taylor can make her laugh and smile so easily!

They have so much fun together already! I can't wait to see them grow together through the years!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Footprints......
A few weeks ago we made Bentley's footprint picture just like we did for Taylor when she was 12 weeks old. It was a lot of fun to compare the girls footprints when they were the same age....and they look pretty much identical!

Bentley's cute little foot.

Our girls have long skinny feet....

.....and cute little toes!

Little baby feet and hands are just the sweetest!

A special keepsake!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful Eyes..........
Bentley has the most unique eyes I have ever seen. At first when she was born I thought that one eye was just darker than the other, but the older she has gotten we have noticed that her right eye is half blue & half brown. A perfectly straight line divides these two colors. It's so crazy to look at! Her other eye is blue for the time being, but we will just have to wait and see if her eyes remain the colors that they are!

Bentley's beautiful & unique eyes!

A close up of the brown/blue eye (NOTE: her right eye so if you are looking at the picture it's on the left)

This isn't the best picture, but you can see the line that divides Bentley's eye from blue & brown pretty clearly - Crazy huh?

7 Thoughts to share!:

The Mullins said...

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Can't say I have ever seen that. I wonder if it will stay as she gets older. Maybe she will be like Kate Bosworth and have one blue and one brown. Your girls are adorable

Lissa Leigh said...

HOLY COW! That is the neatest thing I have ever seen. It's totally a precise line of brown and blue. How neat to have something like that. I hope it lasts! She looks JUST like her daddy! SO CUTE!!! 15 weeks already? Time goes by way too fast!

Miss you guys!!!

~Klorissa

Grandpa & Grandma Hill said...

These pictures are so cute of Bentley. This is such a good idea for keepsakes for the girls to have. Her eyes are so big and gorgeous. We sure miss all of you. I hope Taylor hasn't forgotten us. We would love to come and play with her. She looks like she is loving life at the new house.

Celeste said...

Taylor and Bentley are the most beautiful girls ever!! Oh my gosh they are getting so big!! Bentley is getting so big. And I think she looks like her dad!! I absolutely LOVE Taylor's facial expressions! They get me every time!! I love you guys so much! I wish I could see you more!! Nice job with the blog! Oh and nice picture of Taylor in the bath with Trigger...thats real nice Clark!! LOve it!

Love Aunt Cel

Mandy Abbott said...

Cute posts Megan! I love your new house, it's all decorated to the nines already... of course! We need to come see it in person. I love Bentley's eyes. That's the coolest thing. I hope they stay that way. It looks like you guys are having a great time! Taylor is such a happy lil gal, I love it!

Bekah: said...

her eyes are adorable! your two girls are so cute!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to see some current pictures of Bentley. She is changing so much. She does have the most beautiful eyes and the sweetest little face ever! Thanks for sharing these fun memories with us. We miss you all so much!

xxoo