A home is truly a place of comfort and joy no matter where you live! I'm learning even more that it's the family living within that home that makes all the difference - and I have a great family to live with! It's amazing how we have only been living here for less than 1 month and it already feels like home sweet home! I think it's because my girls, Jordan and Trigger make the experience of owning our new home so much fun!
Here are a few things that we have been doing while officially living in Goodyear, Arizona (our new stomping grounds)

Our sleeping beauty!

Give this kid a soft blanket & she's out!

The girl's camping out in the family room to watch a movie on the plasma!

We LOVE watching movies as a family!
.jpg)
Taylor is VERY into dress up these days & shoes of course. Here she is wearing mommy's shoes (her favorites)
.jpg)
She is already familiar with where the pantry is and helps herself to whatever she feels she needs when mom & dad aren't looking. (In this picture I caught her going for a pop-tart)

Bentley is a very smiley little girl - we just love her to pieces!

Another new thing that Taylor likes to do in our new house is draw on paper with pens, not crayons - pens. She LOVES it, but we have to keep a close eye on her!

We think that she is possibly the next Vincent Van Gogh. She is extremely talented!
.jpg)
Jordan & little Bentley - She looks even smaller in his big arms, but she is definitely growing! And she is definitely his child - she looks just like him!

Jord & his girls after a long days work.

They LOVE when Daddy comes home!

We went to "our new mall" (at least the one that is closest to us now) & Taylor has already enjoyed some of the rides. It wasn't quite the same as the carousel at Superstition, but we didn't have to pay for a single ride - she just kept riding when other kids put their money in (3 times to be exact). Way to go, Taylor!
.jpg)
Bentley helped me one day hang all the clothes in our master closet.
.jpg)
What a great little helper!
.jpg)
Taylor playing in the hallway outside her room!
.jpg)
Don't you just love her hair?
.jpg)
One beautiful smile! (She had just opened her 1st Christmas present)
3 Thoughts to share!:
These pictures of your little family just make me smile! I must have the most beautiful little granddaughters in the whole world!
It is so fun to see all these pictures. I get so lonesome for you all. It looks like you had a great Christmas, and Megan you have things decorated so cute in the house. I told Doug I guess I would have to come with him and help watch the girls while he works. Every week the girls change so much especially Bentley. They are darling!
Those girls are just too cute! You are such a good mom! Always taking pictures, always doing fun things with them, and they ALWAYS look happy:) You're wonderful Megan! You're doing an amazing job as a mother! I sure miss those girls...I just want to squeeze them!!!
Post a Comment