OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Park....

We live in a community called Canyon Trails out here in Goodyear and the name is quite appropriate because there are SO many trails to go for walks and parks EVERYWHERE which Taylor is absolutely loving! It's still a little too cold to go every day, but we have gone several times already. There is one park right across the street from our house and every time we drive by it, Taylor starts yelling and pointing out the window. Poor girl - never gets what she wants! I'm sure I will take her more when it starts to warm up!

Here are a few pics of my girls playing at the park:


3 Thoughts to share!:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures of your family at the park together. Trigger too! He looks like he is having as much fun as Taylor. These pictures of the girls make me smile. What sweet faces they have. I am missing you all so much. I can't wait to come so I can take the girls to the park too.

xxoo

Lissa Leigh said...

HOW FUN! I can't wait till we have a park to play at that's close to our house. You're always doing such fun things with the girls. I need to get out more!

Grandpa & Grandma Hill said...

Taylor looks like she is having so much fun. Wish we were there to play with the girls at the park. I'm sure the weather is much warmer in Arizona than here in Idaho. It has been below zero here. We miss all of you and hope things are going well. We love to see the pictures and find out what you are doing.