Moving is such a big job! It is both exciting and exhausting! Now that we are all moved out of our old house I can definitely say that it was well worth all the hard work - we are loving our new home! Thank you everyone that came and helped us on moving day, we appreciate it more than you will ever know and we truly couldn't have done it without you! We will miss you all, but hopefully see you often....we still live in the same state for goodness sake! Thanks again - we met some amazing people these past 4 1/2 years and all the wonderful things that you did for our family will not be forgotten! MUCH LOVE ALWAYS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I came across a few pictures of our last week in Mesa that simply brought a smile to my face! Taylor really is such a fun little girl! I think that she had a great time helping me box everything up and get all ready to go. She really was a great helper! I promise to post more pictures of Bentley very soon, but for now here are a few pics of Taylor saying good-bye to the only home she has ever known.
Taylor Brie - Officially a 2 year old - Actually looking at the camera and smiling for me! YES!

She is so dang cute.....

....and so grown up now!

I just love her sweet little smile!

Enjoying a special treat!

We had a garage sale the weekend before we moved and it went awesome! We sold just about everything! It rained the entire day & night before and was still raining when we woke up that morning. We debated not having it, but we went ahead and everything worked out! This picture is of Taylor during the garage sale, mingling will all the Mexicans that were checking out our stuff. Note: It was freezing! I'm surprised she didn't get sick!

The girls just enjoying some tummy time (including Taylor's baby) Taylor thinks it is so funny when I lay Bentley on her stomach on the floor. She just can't resist lying next to her!
Taylor asleep at the dinner table - I must have been working her a little too hard with packing boxes!
It's amazing the places that they can fit into.... and why they would even want to get in there in the first place.

This picture has some great meaning - I first have to say that I did NOT take this picture, Jordan did! Anyways this picture was taken Sunday morning before church (notice she is still in her pj's). It must be nice to wake up with Daddy!
After church I went to pick up Taylor from her last day at nursery. As always I asked the leaders, "How was she today?" And usually the reply is, "Oh she was just wonderful. She smiled and laughed the whole time!" Instead they asked me,"What did she have for breakfast? She had a lot of energy today...more than normal!" If only I would have known that her "energy" came from the chocolate cupcake her Daddy gave her!
3 Thoughts to share!:
Your little girl is so sweet. I am glad to hear that your garage sale went well despite the rainy weather. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home with furniture in it.
It is so great to see pictures of how grown up Taylor is becoming now that she is "2!" What a personality she has! We can't wait to see some new pictures of Bentley. She is probably changing every day. Your two girls are going to be such good friends over the years. It will be a joy watching them grow! Love you!
Congratulations on being in your home already! It sure happened quick! I wish it would be that quick for us too...dangit!
Post a Comment