OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Family Birthday Dinner

This past weekend was really one big party! We had the surprise BBQ for my birthday with our friends on Friday night and then on Saturday we hosted the "Family Birthday Dinner" for all the February birthdays at our house. These usually include me, my aunt Natalie and my cousin Kalie, but Kalie is away at College so it was just me and Nat. We missed ya K and hope you had a great birthday! It was SO wonderful to see everyone and I was really excited to show them our house and what we have done since moving in back in December. I have such a great family that we always have a great time together, but it was really neat to see Taylor and my little cousins that are just a year older than her play and interact. They seriously had a blast together! That is by far one of my favorite things to see - my daughter laughing and having fun!

To my family - Thank you so much for making the trek out to our home to help celebrate the birthday's. It was so fun to see all of you and spend time together! Thank you also for my wonderful gifts - I ALWAYS get so spoiled by you guys! Love you lots!

Me & my sweet Bentley at the party!

Our dinner table.
It was exciting to be able to fit such a long table for our guests. I've never been able to fit 16 people at one table in our house before! Pretty cool! (Thanks Jill & Jessica for letting us borrow your tables & chairs)

The flower centerpieces for the tables - I love fresh flowers! Someday I would like to always have them on my kitchen table!

Taylor & Parker having FUN!

Jackson, Carly and Taylor - Pretty as can be! I only got a few pics of Jackson wearing one of Bentley's bows because his mom made him take it off! At least the one he picked was ASU colors!

My AMAZING aunt Jamie and her baby boy Parker.

Me & Natalie opening birthday presents.

Gift card from Jamie to Ulta - YES!


Just a few pics of me opening more gifts!

This is the awesome bag that my cousin Maggie gave me! Thanks Mag! It is currently my new diaper bag and I love it!

The birthday girls - Natalie (who is pregnant with her 2ND boy) and me!

Maggie made cheesecake for dessert and here we are getting ready to enjoy it! What a great party!

1 Thoughts to share!:

The Marquardt Family said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday party! I agree with you about the fresh flowers!!!! Someday!!!