OUR LIVES TOGETHER


Friday, February 22, 2008

Sitting Pretty

It's amazing how quickly kids learn things. Bentley is still my little baby and she will be for awhile, but every now and then it hits me that she won't be forever! She is already sitting up pretty good with just a little help. I think she would just about have it, but she likes to arch her back so much and kick her legs that she doesn't quite have it all by herself yet.

I came across a few pictures of the girls playing together with some of Bentley's toys that made me realize just how fast they grow and develop. I swear it was just the other day that I was watching Taylor crawl for the very first time.

We bought Bentley a walker to strengthen her legs. She likes it, but doesn't love it. In fact, I think everything new that we get for Bentley, Taylor is more interested in playing with. I still have to tell her to get out of Bentley's walker sometimes and we bought it like a month ago. Secretly I'm actually kind of impressed that she can fit in it! I'm really enjoying watching my girls interact more and more with each other! They have so much fun together and seeing that makes me thankful for my life!

Bentley in her Bumbo for the very first time.

She didn't know what to do with it.....I guess there isn't much you can do with it, but she sure looked cute sitting up without someone holding her!

Thanks Evonne - I'm glad you got the purple one!

Taylor protecting her sister?......

......or wanting to kick her out so she could have a turn?

Look at that smile! She couldn't be any happier!

Bentley's new walker. Jord was lowering it as close to the floor as possible so her cute little feet could touch.

Bentley in her new "Princess" walker & Taylor checking out all the gadgets!

She was excited!!!!

Just playing - in matching polka dots!

This was actually the first time I dressed them the same and it was kind of FUN! One little tiny shirt and one bigger shirt, but both the same...pretty cute!

My girls!!!! I love them!!!!

3 Thoughts to share!:

Lissa Leigh said...

That little Bentley has to be the most precious thing I've ever seen. I wish SO bad that she'd let me hold her! Maybe one day she'll surprise me and act like she likes me. I can't wait for that day! Anyways, the girls look adorable in their matching outfits...don't you love dressing them the same? There's just something fun about it! And I can't believe that Bentley is old enough to go in a walker. It seems like she's still a few weeks old. Maybe it's because my girls were the size of a one year old by the time they were four months:) Anyways, we sure had a great time with you guys last night! I always do! I can't wait till we can get together more often! Have a very Happy Birthday on Monday! Take care!!!

~Klorissa

Jill said...

Your girls are priceless. I wonder if I will ever have a child that small...probably not. Oh well. At least Logan will be the big macho guy that Bentley will want when that time comes.

Teagan said...

Charlotte does the same thing with the Bombo... and its so funny... about weeks ago...I got out my walker too...Lillian LOVES IT!!
You girls are so CUTE!!!