Looking back the past few months at all the pictures I have been taking of my girls I have realized just how often they are dressed in nothing but PINK & PURPLE! I guess that's not too big of a surprise since they are girls, but purple and pink are without a doubt a big part of our lives. Whether it's making some kind of treat with purple frosting and pink sprinkles or receiving packages from Grandma Susie wrapped in bright purple & pink paper it's hard to escape the fact that we are blessed with TWO BEAUTIFUL little girls! Jordan and I were laying in bed the other night after the girls were in bed and laughing about how different our lives would be if we had little boys. Although I have high hopes of having a son someday, we couldn't be any happier right now!
Here are a few pictures of the purple & pink world that we live in:











































1 Thoughts to share!:
There's nothing better than a house full of pink and purple. I love it! What would we ever do with boys? I think they'd be stuck wearing pink for some reason. Actually, I HIGHLY doubt our husbands would ever allow that:) Anyways, I love that Bentley is always wearing a bow. TOO CUTE! I can't believe how good your bows have turned out. Very impressive Megan!
Post a Comment